The journey of the past few years has been one of adaptation and repair – and perhaps now we can take this resilience and the new skills garnered in reimagining boundaries of our art, our craft, and our industry. The Musicverse Conference of 2023 carries us into territories both familiar and uncharted, from music education to leading the world’s greatest musical team.
With this package you will only get recordings from selected day.
- The Score: What We See vs. What We Understand (Ning An)
- On the Choreography of Breathing and Its Relationship to the Bow in Violin Playing (Nancy Zhou)
- Sing Up, Sing Out, Shake It All About! (Chi Hoe Mak)
- Music Brings Us Together (Susanna Saw)
- Finding Quiet Strength for Musicians: How Can the Alexander Technique Help Us to Practice Intelligently and Perform Powerfully? (Judith Kleinman)
- Reimagining Boundaries (Anothai Nithibon)
- Community Music Therapy: Music Therapists Working alongside Teachers, Community Musicians, and Other Team Members (Dr Daphne Rickson)
- Keynote Conversation: The Captain and The Community (Noah Bendix-Balgley)