Just as unwanted noise can distract from a beautiful symphony. In this session, you will learn copywriting through actual study cases. Get practical pointers that you can apply to push your copywriting to the next level. Say more with less!
FOR SINGAPOREANS ONLY
This workshop series is supported under UTAP for 50% course fee support.
National Instructors and Coaches Association (NICA) was formed by the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) to be the collective voice to support freelance coaches and instructors from sports, outdoor learning and adventure, visual and performing arts, fitness, wellness, and enrichment, to strengthen skills, standards and opportunities.
In supporting NICA members with skills deepening programmes at the Academy, NICA members enjoy lower course and conference fees through the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) which provides 50% subsidy of the balance unfunded course/conference fee, up to $250 or $500 (for NTUC union members aged 40 and above).*
If you wish to be part of a bigger voice for coaches and instructors, please sign up to be a NICA member at: http://www.ntuc.co/nica (Note: to indicate ‘NICA’ under the field for Company Name). Find out more about NICA at: http://www.nica.org.sg or http://www.facebook.com/nicasingapore
*This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST and registration fee etc.
Here are some additional info regarding UTAP eligibility:
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Please refer to the UTAP Application Guide for members to apply UTAP via the U-Portal. Should trainees have queries on the funding scheme, they can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.