巴洛克式舞者 Qin Ying Tan 展现18世纪的巴洛克舞蹈，由小提琴家Alan Choo伴奏，他将演示如何用装饰物来补充舞蹈动作和音乐短语。通过这节课，我们了解了音乐和舞蹈之间的关系，以及音乐中的装饰素材是如何对它们的结构发挥出贡献。我们鼓励参加者穿着宽松而舒适的衣服一起来听这个分享会
FOR SINGAPOREANS ONLY
This workshop series is supported under UTAP for 50% course fee support.
National Instructors and Coaches Association (NICA) was formed by the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) to be the collective voice to support freelance coaches and instructors from sports, outdoor learning and adventure, visual and performing arts, fitness, wellness, and enrichment, to strengthen skills, standards and opportunities.
In supporting NICA members with skills deepening programmes at the Academy, NICA members enjoy lower course and conference fees through the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) which provides 50% subsidy of the balance unfunded course/conference fee, up to $250 or $500 (for NTUC union members aged 40 and above).*
If you wish to be part of a bigger voice for coaches and instructors, please sign up to be a NICA member at: http://www.ntuc.co/nica (Note: to indicate ‘NICA’ under the field for Company Name). Find out more about NICA at: http://www.nica.org.sg or http://www.facebook.com/nicasingapore
*This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST and registration fee etc.
Here are some additional info regarding UTAP eligibility:
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Please refer to the UTAP Application Guide for members to apply UTAP via the U-Portal. Should trainees have queries on the funding scheme, they can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.