想在你的音乐计划中添加一个歌曲创作单元或课程，但不确定从哪里开始？Derek Fawcett （纽约大学和伯克利音乐学院的声音和歌曲创作教授） 将向你介绍一些方法来帮助你的学生开始（或提高）他们的歌曲创作技能（这也可能会激励和激发你做一些你自己的写作！）
FOR SINGAPOREANS ONLY
This workshop series is supported under UTAP for 50% course fee support.
National Instructors and Coaches Association (NICA) was formed by the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) to be the collective voice to support freelance coaches and instructors from sports, outdoor learning and adventure, visual and performing arts, fitness, wellness, and enrichment, to strengthen skills, standards and opportunities.
In supporting NICA members with skills deepening programmes at the Academy, NICA members enjoy lower course and conference fees through the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) which provides 50% subsidy of the balance unfunded course/conference fee, up to $250 or $500 (for NTUC union members aged 40 and above).*
If you wish to be part of a bigger voice for coaches and instructors, please sign up to be a NICA member at: http://www.ntuc.co/nica (Note: to indicate ‘NICA’ under the field for Company Name). Find out more about NICA at: http://www.nica.org.sg or http://www.facebook.com/nicasingapore
*This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST and registration fee etc.
Here are some additional info regarding UTAP eligibility:
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Please refer to the UTAP Application Guide for members to apply UTAP via the U-Portal. Should trainees have queries on the funding scheme, they can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.